Green Shipping with USPS Plus Free Shipping Options While Gift Shopping our Online Store
Paloma Pottery utilizes the USPS for much of our online order and shipping needs. Using boxes made from recycled content, packaging materials diverted from the waste stream and various recycled, biodegradable, and up-cycled materials for all orders, Paloma Pottery finds ways to keep shipping green and eco friendly.
What makes the USPS a green choice?
- They have the largest fleet of alternative fueled vehicles in the country.
- Established mail routes have been designed for maximum efficiency.
- Priority Mail and Express Mail packages are cradle to cradle certified, environmentally friendly.
- Striving to reduce fuel and electric consumption each year with a reduction of 3-5% last year.
Looking for a unique and inexpensive green gift for him or her on Valentine's Day? Paloma Pottery specializes in small gestures with big appeal at an affordable price. Every purchase also comes with the reassurance of supporting small-scale, ethical business practices. For a token of true love, a handmade creation with a shimmer of class is sure to please. Plus receive Free Shipping on your first order anytime. Simply use the coupon code provided for you in the welcome email once you’ve created a log in account online.
Always Free Shipping:
- Hand selected gifts are available for purchase anytime online and receive free shipping.
- Find the ideal gift packages, gift wrapping options, and Free Shipping online now.
You'll find adorable heart shapes, musical notes, sparkling stars and the traditional heart in hand symbol in our new unique ring holders. Eco jewelry is cradled in shreds of recycled wood cellulose, non-bleached tissue, and held inside a clear Paloma box with a red raffia bow. Simple earth-friendly elegance. For gifts that say good taste, personalized care and high ecological standards, PalomaPottery.com is the place!